Mold Damage Newton MA, Mold Damage Removal
Mold Damage Removal Newton, MA
Call us 24/7 at 781-821-0980 for immediate emergency service
Call AirCare Environmental Mold Damage Restoration Newton-Wellesley
- FREE ESTIMATES MOLD Damage Restoration For Your Home or Business.
- 24 Hour Emergency Water Extraction, We Answer Our Phones 24 Hours.
- FREE Mold Inspections!* (mold grows in as little as 48 hours!)
- Certified IICRC Mold Removal & Air Quality
- BBB A+ Rated https://www.bbb.org
- On-site in 60 minutes or less
- We bill your insurance directly
- 60 years of experience
MOLD DAMAGE REMOVAL
It is not uncommon for hidden moisture to go undetected. When water damage is improperly mitigated, the conditions for the hazardous cultivation of mold growth can easily occur.
A great water damage repair and restoration company will help save home and business owners from long-term grief. All too often, we’re called upon to handle a project that was not properly mitigated after damage from a water-related disaster.
Microbial growth can cause severe structural damage and it poses serious risks to human life. Symptoms include headaches and serious long-term respiratory complications.
AirCare Environmental has IICRC certified technicians who perform mold inspections and mold damage removal & restoration services. With 24/7 Emergency – Call Us for all your Mold Damage Restoration Newton needs.
Simply give us a call at 781-821-0980 and we will be at your home or office in Newton within two hours.
5 PHASES OF MOLD REMEDIATION:
- Develop the scope of work and identify critical contaminant barriers;
- Conduct mold and environmental damage repairs and remediation;
- Decontaminate all affected content and HVAC systems;
- Dehumidify and the completely eliminate odors from remaining materials;
- Complete the repairs and reconstruction.
It’s inevitable. When you have a water damage problem in your home or business the threat of mold damage is right behind it. Taking immediate action on water damage clean up and removal is critical. If a room or basement is not dried out, it’s only a matter of time before mold spores start to multiply.
Mold has the potential of becoming a severe unseen problem inside a home or business. When there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time the conditions are ripe for spores to grow and cause critical health issues.
The problem can originate from sudden water events like a flood from a burst pipe or large spill that is ignored, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. It can also be triggered by common sources like high humidity or moist air condensing on cool surfaces.
When you suspect you have mold damage Newton, it’s always best to have mold remediation experts evaluate and remove the problem. The certified professionals at AirCare Environmental can help get of the problem.
Mold can grow almost anywhere if conditions are right. If you see growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about carpeting and rugs as well. If a floor remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the underside of the material and will be worse than on the front.
At that point, containing the source of the problem and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable flooding materials is the most economical and smart options.
The mold remediation experts at AirCare have the training and experience to: identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), to contain mold damage to the smallest area possible, to physically remove contamination, to dry materials to ensure that mold will not return, and to perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a like new condition.
When water damage occurs in your house you are racing against the clock. You must respond to the situation with 24-48 hours to help avoid mold spores infesting the building and to avoid expensive mold remediation.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to the possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
Taking the proper steps will help eliminate long-term mold and moisture problems that can spread to wood surfaces, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheetrock, insulation and the water damage can become very expensive to fix.
All of AirCare’s certified disaster technicians and water damage restoration professionals are trained in the most up to date water removal and extraction techniques and use only the most advanced drying technologies.
AirCare’s Water Damage Services Include:
- Water Extraction & Mitigation
- Basement Flood Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Content Drying
- Moisture Reading
- Sewage Cleanup
- Pack Out Services
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Drying and Repairs
- Wet Carpet Cleanup
- Broken Pipe Water Damage and Frozen Pipe Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- Water Damage Repair
Our Mold Damage Prevention Process: Remove, Restore and Replace
- Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees
- If damage occurs during “heating season” keep temperature/thermostat no higher than 68 degrees. Turning heat higher will increase the risk of mold growth.
- If damage occurs during the warmer months, use an air conditioner if available.
- Use fans to circulate the air which assists drying
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe furniture dry
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying-
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry
Mold Damage Restoration Pictures – Before and After Pictures
Contact our knowledgeable experts now to learn how we can help you with mold restoration services in Newton MA and throughout New England by calling 781-821-0980 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Providing Newton mold damage services.