WATER FIRE MOLD DAMAGE RESTORATION
Available 24/7  246-6789
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill the form below and we will call you back
Water Damage Clean Up, Repair
and Restoration Services
ABOUT AIRCARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
AirCare Environmental is a full service disaster cleanup, duct cleaning, mold removal, water damage, mold testing, and indoor air quality testing company in Canton, MA serving commercial and residential properties throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and southern New Hampshire.
If your property has been damaged by fire or water, it is imperative that you contact a professional environmental services company. Proper cleanup and remediation is needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone who enters your property. Mold and air contaminates can lead to severe health problems, increased liabilities and property devaluation.
Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Services
We understand the devastation and frustration caused by unexpected water damage in your home or business. And while we hope you never need to call us for water removal services, we are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and with as little hassle as possible. Time is critical when water has entered your home. No matter how the water enters your home or commercial business, the dangers of not doing anything about it are numerous. It can mean time off from work for you or your employees, displacement for loved ones, and just a general hassle that if not taken care of quickly can last for months.
Water Damage Cleanup Services Include
- - Water Extraction & Mitigation
- - Basement Flood Restoration
- - Structural Drying
- - Dehumidification
- - Content Drying
- - Moisture Reading
- - Sewage Cleanup
- - Pack Out Services
- - Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- - Hardwood Floor Drying and Repairs
- - Wet Carpet Cleanup
- - Broken &Frozen Pipe Water Damage and Repair
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Remove, Restore and Replace
- - Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees.
- - If damage occurs during “heating season” keep temperature no higher than 68 degrees.
- - If damage occurs during the warmer months, use an air conditioner if available.
- - Use fans to circulate the air which assists drying.
- - Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- - Wipe furniture dry.
- - Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger.
- - Prop up wet furniture cushions for drying and place wood blocks under furniture legs.
- - Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- - Open furniture drawers, closet doors and luggage to enhance drying.
- - Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- - Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible.
- - Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
Our Service Area
AirCare is proud to serve the New England area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our staff can respond to service all areas in the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine.
“ Thanks for the flexibility in scheduling. The guys made it here shortly after we talked and just left. They did a good job keeping things neat and making sure I was informed along the way. I appreciated the care they took not to destroy the window trim, as it is probably original! ”- David Lloyd
“ Your men were outstanding, thoughtful, and professional. They carefully talked through he job with me before they started, they were careful with my belongings and very neat, and they were a pleasure to have on site. I would recommend them in the future. ”- Joseph B