Water Damage Mold Removal Wellesley MA
Disaster Cleanup of WATER Damage Mold Removal Wellesley MA
Call us 24/7 at 781-821-0980 for immediate emergency service
- 24/7 live calls
- A+ BBB rating
- On site in 60 minutes or less
- We bill your insurance directly
- 60 years of experience
WATER, FIRE, MOLD AND NATURAL DISASTERS
Wood or wall materials that have been soaked need more care to completely dry out to assure you don’t get mold growth. There are drying techniques and equipment to assure proper water damage drying and restoration. That’s where AirCare Environmental can complete the proper steps in the drying and water damage restoration process.
A property owner’s biggest nightmare can be a broken pipe causing serious water damage Wellesley MA. Old and corroded broken pipes can break, jar loose and crack from vibration. Bursting pipes from freezing in the winter can be another issue.
As far as disasters broken water pipes and frozen pipes rank second for insurance after hurricane damage in the USA. You must act fast after pipe leak or burst pipe to clean up water damage mess, a safe, dry mold-free home.
Carpet, furniture and important document can be damaged when water penetrates from water damage from a broken pipe.
Mold Removal Wellesley, MA
Mold removal (or mold remediation or abatement if you prefer) will only be effective if the water intrusion problem that caused the mold problem is fixed.
- We seal off the work area, often using plastic sheeting so that mold spores do not become dispersed throughout the home.
- We use expensive, professional equipment such as HEPA air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, commercial-strength dehumidifiers, etc. Regular handymen won’t have that stuff.
- After the mold is physically removed from its source, the air should be cleaned of airborne mold spores using HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) air scrubbers and air exchange (i.e. replacing dirty moldy air with clean fresh air through simple ventilation or more sophisticated negative air controls for bigger jobs)
- When vacuuming and using air scrubbers for mold remediation, the filters used should be HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air). Only HEPA filters are designed to capture particles as small as mold spores. Regular filters will not work and could make the problem worse.
- We discard moldy porous building materials such as drywall, insulation, and baseboards. These materials are relatively inexpensive to replace and difficult to impossible to restore to their previous uncontaminated condition.
- Then we will use an antimicrobial chemical to clean any remaining mold and mold stains after demolition.
- We often use a sealer or encapsulant to make the treated areas more resistant to water damage and mold, and also to help with odor control.
AirCare Environmental has IICRC certified technicians who perform high-quality water restoration services. With 24/7 Emergency – Call Us for all your Water Damage Restoration Newton needs.
Simply give us a call at 781-821-0980 and we will be at your home or office in Newton within two hours.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to the possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
Taking the proper steps will help eliminate long-term mold and moisture problems that can spread to wood surfaces, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheetrock, insulation, and the water damage can become very expensive to fix.
All of AirCare’s certified disaster technicians and water damage restoration professionals are trained in the most up to date water removal and extraction techniques and use only the most advanced drying technologies.
AirCare’s Water Damage Services Include:
- Water Extraction & Mitigation
- Basement Flood Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Content Drying
- Moisture Reading
- Sewage Cleanup
- Pack Out Services
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Drying and Repairs
- Wet Carpet Cleanup
- Broken Pipe Water Damage and Frozen Pipe Water Damage Cleanup and Repair
- Water Damage Repair
Our Water Damage Restoration Process: Remove, Restore and Replace
- Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees
- If damage occurs during “heating season” keep temperature/thermostat no higher than 68 degrees. Turning heat higher will increase the risk of mold growth.
- If damage occurs during the warmer months, use an air conditioner if available.
- Use fans to circulate the air which assists drying
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe furniture dry
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying-
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry
Water Damage Restoration Pictures – Before and After Pictures
Contact our knowledgeable experts now to learn how we can help you with emergency water restoration services in Wellesley MA and throughout New England by calling 781-821-0980 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Providing Wellesley water damage services.